If our children feel happy, safe and confident then we know we are doing our job. The wellbeing of our children is our number one priority and we work hard to ensure every child knows their talents will be celebrated and their voice heard.
Central to our wellbeing ethos is the Learning for Life programme, designed to equip our pupils with the knowledge, skills and attributes to stay healthy and to prepare for life at Senior School and beyond.
There is a great emphasis on the importance of being kind and inclusive people.Muddy Stilettos
Our Learning for Life curriculum has been designed in support of our school values. We introduce five key areas early and revisit them as children move up through the school in a spiral:
- Personal Education (self-awareness and self-esteem)
- Health Education (developing a safe and healthy lifestyle)
- Social and Moral Education (including relationships with others)
- Citizenship and British Values (including democracy)
- Financial Awareness (including support of a charity)
Our Learning for Life programme is delivered by an experienced team of teachers. They are supported by the wider wellbeing team which includes our matrons, medical centre team and nurses.