School life starts at 7am when boarders are woken for showers and breakfast. They join the children arriving from home for registration with their Form Tutor at 8am.
All pupils enjoy a packed day of academic lessons, games, lunch, morning and afternoon breaks, music practice, rehearsals, supervised prep, and optional activities.
The Structure of the School
- Form 1 = NC Y3 – Lower School
- Form 2 = NC Y4 – Lower School
- Form 3 = NC Y5 – Middle School
- Form 4 = NC Y6 – Middle School
- Form 5 = NC Y7 – Upper School
- Form 6 = NC Y8 – Upper School
The school day finishes at 4.35pm for all year groups. Pupils have the choice to go home or stay to do prep or activities until either 5.15pm or 5.45pm
Younger pupils are looked after if they are waiting for older siblings. Those boarding take a break before their evening programme of prep, supper, activities and relaxation time.