Thirty-Nine talented Lower and Middle School LAMDA students all obtained merits and distinctions in their recent exams. To be exact 90% were awarded distinctions with the remaining 10% gaining merits which is a huge achievement.

Phil Waller, Head of Drama – “It is so good to see so many pupils at Cranleigh Prep taking up LAMDA throughout the whole school. They are not solely gaining commendable awards in these public exams, but gaining so much confidence in performing, which clearly translates in all that they do in their education as a whole.”

FORM SUBJECT GRADE NAME RESULT
         
FORM 1 Speaking of Verse and Prose STAGE 1 Patrick G DISTINCTION
  Speaking of Verse and Prose STAGE 1 Milly P-H DISTINCTION
  Speaking of Verse and Prose STAGE 1 Araminta U DISTINCTION
  Speaking of Verse and Prose STAGE 1 Henley D DISTINCTION
  Speaking of Verse and Prose STAGE 1 Harvey P-N DISTINCTION
FORM 2 Speaking of Verse and Prose STAGE 3 Alexander G DISTINCTION
  Speaking of Verse and Prose STAGE 3 Benjamin B DISTINCTION
  Speaking of Verse and Prose STAGE 3 Rupert L DISTINCTION
  Speaking of Verse and Prose STAGE 3 Eleanor C DISTINCTION
  Speaking of Verse and Prose STAGE 3 Dashiell A DISTINCTION
  Speaking of Verse and Prose ENTRY Charles S DISTINCTION
  Speaking of Verse and Prose ENTRY Orlando H DISTINCTION
FORM 3 Speaking of Verse and Prose STAGE 3 James M DISTINCTION
  ACTING ENTRY Daisy M DISTINCTION
  ACTING ENTRY Evangeline B DISTINCTION
  ACTING ENTRY Emily T MERIT
  ACTING ENTRY Clementine C DISTINCTION
  ACTING ENTRY Tallulah B DISTINCTION
  ACTING ENTRY Fenella W DISTINCTION
  ACTING ENTRY Jessie H DISTINCTION
  ACTING ENTRY Lucy L DISTINCTION
  ACTING ENTRY Edmund L DISTINCTION
  ACTING ENTRY Wilbur H DISTINCTION
  Speaking of Verse and Prose ENTRY Oscar T DISTINCTION
  ACTING GRADE 1 Henrietta W DISTINCTION
  ACTING GRADE 1 Gemma VW DISTINCTION
  ACTING GRADE 1 Harriet B DISTINCTION
  ACTING GRADE 1 Sophie P-H DISTINCTION
FORM 4 ACTING GRADE 1 Harry L DISTINCTION
  ACTING GRADE 1 Henry L MERIT
  ACTING GRADE 1 Charlie F MERIT
  ACTING GRADE 1 Sophie F DISTINCTION
  ACTING GRADE 1 Annabel B DISTINCTION
  ACTING GRADE 1 Manon G-J DISTINCTION
  ACTING GRADE 1 Joshua F DISTINCTION
  ACTING GRADE 1 Martha M MERIT
  SPEAKING GRADE 1 Henry F DISTINCTION
  ACTING GRADE 2 Joshua G DISTINCTION
  ACTING GRADE 2 Leo F DISTINCTION